Mental health refers to the overall well-being of an individual that enables them to cope with the stresses of life, realize their abilities, learn well and work well, and contribute to their community. Our mental health influences how we think, feel and behave.
Teenage years are associated with significant physical and psychological changes. This phase of life is associated with improvement in social skills, problem-solving abilities, change in socialization, and many other emotional changes through which one must navigate. With this rapid emotional and social change internally, together with changes in external environment which include parental expectations and academic challenges, it is only likely that teenagers face major mental health challenges in their life today.
In order to promote mental health, wellbeing and culturally appropriate mental health literacy among teenagers in Kerala, MeHeLP India Foundation is organizing an ‘Essay Writing’ competition for World Mental Health Day 2022 (10th October).
This contest aims to harness the energy, creativity and initiatives of young minds, in promoting mental health literacy & wellbeing. Our aim is to promote the inspirational learning of young minds in creating culturally appropriate Mental Health Literacy and awareness from a young age.
TERMS & GUIDELINES
PS: Any submission received without satisfying all the above content guidelines & criteria will be summarily rejected.
31 August, 2022: Submission deadline
10 October, 2022: Finale Event (Winner Announcement)
CLICK HERE & UPLOAD YOUR COMPLETED ESSAY!
All the essays will be judged based on their structure, language, independent thought, depth of subject knowledge, clear reasoning, critical analysis and persuasive style.
- No registration fees will be charged from participants.
- The Jury’s decision will be FINAL and no queries related to the result will be entertained.
- By entering the competition, the entrant grants MeHeLP India Foundation the right to reproduce, publish, and use the submitted work and entrants details as required for appropriate purposes, without royalty, commission or further reimbursement. The work will be attributed to the entrant/author at all times practicable.
- MeHeLP India Foundation reserves the right to modify and format the essays for publication purposes.
- Prize money & certificates will be issued only to the 10 best entries.
- The organizers reserve the complete right to make changes in the program dates and times.
For Further information please contact
Phone: +91 8123597337 (9 to 5 PM Monday to Saturday)